Trinity Education graduates possess an incredible wealth of creativity, character, resourcefulness, and perseverance – not to mention all the new technical skills they’ve learned in their Trinity Bootcamp experience! If you are interested in hiring one of our graduates as a remote contractor, here are some of the skills they can bring to your business:
WordPress Web Development Expertise
Graphic Design Acumen
Top-Notch Virtual Assistant Services
Digital Marketing Assistance
Basic Coding Knowledge
By hiring a Trinity graduate, you are doing good for our students (by helping them acquire real-world work experience and further their skill sets) and good for your business (by hiring vetted talent who come with character, skills, and a strong work ethic)
How Hiring a Graduate Works
- Contact Trinity Education (you can use the form below) and let us know about your employment need (e.g., part-time virtual assistant, 3-month WordPress web design contractor, etc.).
- Trinity Education will follow-up with you about your employment need and recommend one or more of our top graduates for your position.
- You interview the graduates we recommend and choose the one who is the best fit.
- You formalize a contract with the new hire and pay them directly (based on the amount you mutually agree upon in your contract) throughout the duration of their employment.
- Trinity Education is available to intervene if any challenges or concerns come up throughout the hiring or employment process.
- Participate in an exit interview with Trinity and the student after their contract has ended.